Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Reflection

While the year is still relatively new, I want to pause and ask myself a question I've been avoiding for sometime now. Something I was afraid to ask because of what the answer maybe. But the question does need asking.....

So....................

Unsa na kaha ako timbang karun no?


I went and weighed myself on our bathroom scale and it said na 100 lbs daw ako. But I feel heavier than 100 lbs so now I am still trying to find some other scale I can weighed myself on and get a second opinion. I can no longer fit into my jeans which I consider a personal tragedy. Ang hirap pa naman to buy jeans that fit just right. It takes hours of hard work and dedication. Sayang ang investment ate. :D

So I will try to get down to around 95-97 lbs within the next few weeks. Good luck to me kay lami kaayo sige lang kaon. :D

No comments: