Sunday, January 13, 2008

Singing for the Child Jesus

mga choirsters

I've always wanted to be part of a choir. But, what can I do, ipinagkait ni Lord ang singing talent ko. Di ko makita-kita. Hidden na hidden. But everyone deserves a chance and God gave me not one but two chances. Since the time I've joined Lingkod, I've managed to join the Lingkod choir that sings every year in the novena masses for the feast of the Child Jesus at the Basilica del Sto. Nino. I first sang last year and then this year din. And diretso ako performance level. Meaning walay attend-attend practice and mutunga na lang kalit sa misa. :D Palayo lang ko sa microphone to give chance to others. Hekhekhek. :D I've made it a practice to attend at least one novena mass for several years now and I feel I am able to offer more to the Sto. Nino by being with the choir.

No comments: