My thoughts, opinions, musings, harangues, ravings, emotions, reveries, my dreams......my life. Dayun mo.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Holiday Pics
I had a very good Christmas and New Year celebration. Even if we are missing one family member, it was still very happy and not to mention super calorie-ridden with all the feasts inside and outside our home. God gifted me with the grace of the spirit of Christmas. You know, peace and goodwill to all men. Not to mention a deep-seated contentment with the overflowing blessings that He continuously showers me with. I am also quite excited for this year because even if we're just a few days into it, I have a strong feeling that something really wonderful is coming my way. It was supposed to be last year but I'll accept it as a buena mano for 2008. Here are a few pics of this year's holiday season.
my dessert selection for our traditional Christmas Day family lunch out (this year it was at Marco Polo Hotel)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment