We recently celebrated another special day with my sweetheart. And I received a beautiful bouquet of red and white roses (in a vase pa!) to mark it.
My sweetheart who has the biggest heart of anyone I know. Who bought me another ticket and when I thanked him and told him that next time ako naman ang magbangka sa iya ug bonggang-bongga, his answer was, "Just come to me."
My sweetheart who still listens to me moan and groan even if in his words, "Nakakarindi na, pero tiis lang," then grins to avoid getting hit.
My sweetheart who can make me laugh at the most unexpected moments with his deadpan punchlines. "Inuubos mo ang tissue!" Me, when we both had colds and he was asking for tissue constantly. "Sabi ko na nga ba, di dapat natin yan binuksan eh." Him, while sniffling and contending a red nose.
My sweetheart who one time sent me money and said that it was for my kikay needs. A man who supports (and spends!) for his girlfriend's kakikayan is indeed a rare gem.
My sweetheart who never fails to tell me that, "I'm just here if you need me."
My sweet sweet sweetheart, Happy Anniversary. :)
2 comments:
awwww... :)
congrats maddie girl :)
wedding bells anytime soon?
hi dee!
magsave pa. mahal man diay nang wedding bells. :D
Post a Comment