And speaking of this blog, I really ought to remember its anniversary and do a special post or something. It's coming this July and I hope I remember. Must make a calendar reminder or something. Done. Now I should have no excuse for making my first ever anniversary blog post. Which came after only about six years.
My thoughts, opinions, musings, harangues, ravings, emotions, reveries, my dreams......my life. Dayun mo.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
And We Crossed 6000
Hits on my blog that is. Today. After about 5 years and 9 months. Hahahaha. That sounds like the most pathetic blog stats I've ever heard. And I'm sure as the sun rises in the east that more than half of that 6000 hits came from my own browsing of my blog. Le pathetic. Le sigh.
And speaking of this blog, I really ought to remember its anniversary and do a special post or something. It's coming this July and I hope I remember. Must make a calendar reminder or something. Done. Now I should have no excuse for making my first ever anniversary blog post. Which came after only about six years.
And speaking of this blog, I really ought to remember its anniversary and do a special post or something. It's coming this July and I hope I remember. Must make a calendar reminder or something. Done. Now I should have no excuse for making my first ever anniversary blog post. Which came after only about six years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad to know you are still blogging :)
hehehe. just fulfilling a new year's resolution. :D thanks for visiting del. :D
Post a Comment