Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Weekend Report

It felt like the weekend just whizzed by. It was so busy and full, it didn't feel like a weekend at all. Just so you know, my kind of weekend is chock-full of a whole lot of nothing. Laid back, no agenda except to loll around in bed with my usual trashy novel. Throw in a bag of salt and MSG-ridden chips and its my idea of absolute bliss. 

Thinking about taking the day off tomorrow. I can't on Tuesday because we have a team lunch and I can't on Wednesday because we have a meeting. Thursday are when I make my daily report and on Friday. Hmmmm.... don't think we have anything going on for Friday. But I think I prefer to take Monday as my rest day. 

And hey, just received the perfect news to cap off my weekend. The national football team of Pinas, the Azkals won against India. 2-0. Go Azkals!!! I feel better going to work tomorrow now. :D 

No comments: