Tuesday, March 20, 2012

To Play Hooky or Not?

I have in my email drafts folder a ready-to-send leave application for this Wednesday and next Tuesday. I definitely have to take a leave on Tuesday for some important embassy business. Wednesday is just on a whim and I'm debating if I should take it. 

Or maybe move it to Monday so that I have a four-day weekend. But a four-day weekend means nothing if I'm just stuck in the apartment. I need to make something happen to make four days of free time worth it. But since I'm still in sick bay (coughing and barking like a dog I am) I don't have the mojo to plan anything fun and exciting. 

I want to come up with a list. But. The spirit is oh-so-willing but the flesh isn't quite there yet. Let's see if I get my mojo back tomorrow. I miss the fun old me. The lazy now me isn't quite the blast I hope she would be. 

No comments: