Saturday, March 03, 2012

The Last Few Days

Has been quite hectic, both on me and my wallet. Went out on two different dinners with two different sets of friends last Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday was with my officemates and an ex-officemate. It was fun catching up with office gossip. I now know things I've had no idea about previously. The things you don't hear when you stick to your own deadma (indifferent) world.

 I had fun both times as can be expected. Good food and gossip are always an enjoyable mix. :D I particularly like the restaurant we went to last Thursday. It's called Spize and they serve really yummy food at very reasonable prices. My share of the bill was only a little over $12.00 I've half a mind to go back there real soon.

Friday is now gym night for me. I gotta lose those last 10 lbs or die trying. We have a new instructor and I like him better than the previous one because he is more brutal. He doesn't spare any punches and let us go the full nine yards. I could barely pick myself up from the floor afterwards. But it was a good tired. The kind of tired I hope that will gain me those rippling (okay, maybe not exactly rippling) muscles he had. I think I'd settle for toned. I really enjoy shadow boxing and kicking. Makes me work out those latent anger management issues I have. If it gets me abs in the bargain so much the better.

 Today, hubby is waiting for me to haul my ass off to Suntec to take part in a career fair. I really don't want to go. I feel its not worth my time and effort. But well, you never know. Go lang ng go. This could be the break I'm waiting for.

No comments: