Score one for me today. I was standing in front of the Famous Amos counter trying to decide if I could afford (diet-wise) to buy a fudge brownie. After 5 mins I gave a huge sigh and slowly shuffled away. I felt proud of myself but at the same time felt a pity party coming on.
But as they say endorphins make a person happy so I switched on my Cardio Trainer Andriod app and went the long way home. According to Cardio Trainer I walked 2 km in 27 mins and burned 140 calories. Yay for me! Not contented with that I climbed the 9 flights to the apartment. That should make an even 200 calories burned I think.
Now, I am trying to evade temptation by drinking glasses of water. Not an easy task when Mang Juan chicharon, Pocky and dried mangoes are within fingertips reach. I've taken to sleeping earlier to avoid midnight cravings. Which means goodnight y'all.
Today the battle was won but the war goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment