This is the only game I play in Facebook. I got into it quite late too so while everyone was all high and mighty Dons and Lords, I was a puny little soldier with hardly any weapon to my name. But as I got into it (and I really got into it), I amassed my own little army and started to hold my own in the game.
I don't know how many years I've been playing mafia wars. Maybe two years already? I got into it late and it seems that everyone has already moved on onto the next big thing in the online world and I'm still stuck playing Mafia Wars. Sounds like my life story somehow. Hmmmm.........
Anyway, my favorite city or country has got to be Italy. And its only because I like the graphics they made of the properties. :D It didn't use to be my favorite place in MW (aka Mafia Wars) but then I actually went to Italy and the graphics started to become more personal. And just how personal? I saved screencaps of my properties so I could look at them later. I feel weird for doing it but they graphics are just too cute. :D
And here they are for posterity's sake. And to remind me how silly I can get.
| Reminds of Cinque Terre not that I've been there already. |
| I love fishing villages so I saved this one |
| This how an Italian villa actually looks like based on what I've seen in Italy and in my luxurious homes in Tuscany book |
| My little Italian village is just too cute for words |
| Italian winery. I hope to visit one of these in the future. Although Napa Valley remains at the top of my list. |
No comments:
Post a Comment