Monday, March 19, 2012

That Summer Feeling

Which I am afraid I'm not getting this year. And it makes me soo sad. Sniffle. Why you ask? Well, because in this tropical country right on the equator, they follow the four seasons of fashion. Watda?! Instead of seeing bikinis and all sorts of beachy stuff on the store windows, we get spring-ey fashion choices. Which would be great if there was actually a spring season here. They don't have a spring season here and I'm beginning to doubt if they actually have a summer too.

It just infuriates me that Sg has no beach to speak of. No nature camps. No mountains. No springs. NADA!

What I wouldn't give to be sashaying in Boracay (no make that Coron, Palawan) right now. Wearing a gauzy cover-up while trying not to exhale in order to give the illusion of abs. :D

Alas and alack! I just have to content myself with my imagination then. Because it doesn't look like its feasible that I'd actually get to the Philippines during their summer season which only runs from April to May. If I get there any other time, it won't be summer anymore and it.just.won't.be.the.same.

Sniff. Sniffle.Wail. BAWL!!!!

No comments: