Friday, November 30, 2007

Beautiful Days, Beautiful Things

After the tropical storms that came one after the other, a string of balmy, sunny and just gorgeous days took over. Let's just pretend that one of those beautiful days wasn't ruined by Trillanes and co. So to celebrate the pleasant days that just passed, I am posting a few of God's creations that reminds us that He loves this world very much. And para may excuse din ako ipost ang mga macro shots that I've been taking. :D

this grows under our window

a plant with an interesting leaf pattern (don't ask me the name, I'm no botanist) :P

sa amo ni garden

sa garden ni lola

gumamela or hibiscus, a flower with many interesting shades and colors

sa garden ni sa ako lola pero naa sad mi ani sa among garden

the flowers we offered during All Soul's Day

just look at that stunning red color

No comments: