Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sweet Romance

the ring he is planning to give


My Japanese classmate Hide emailed me just now to ask for help on what to engrave on a ring he will give his girlfriend this Christmas. He also emailed our French classmates for French verses din. I never thought the day would come when a Japanese guy would ask me for help on his lovelife. It reminded me of the time one of my classmates, another Nihon-jin was telling me his problems about his high-maintenance girlfriend.

Before, I've always figured Nihon-jins to be deviod of romance. Cold and passionless. Well, most of them anyway. My classmates proved to be the exception to the norm. They are just one of the sweetest and most thoughtful men, ma-Pinoy or ma-Hapon. Gentlemen to the max.

I emailed Hide back and told him one of my suggestion is, "My love, my life, forever". I know medyo corny, pero malay mo, baka bumenta sa Hapon. :D After all, walang corny-corny with two people in love. I'm still thinking of more choices. I've met Hide's girlfriend and I like her. She's a sweet and pretty girl. A perfect foil to the somewhat rough and bugal-bugalon Hide. :D

Hay, makes me wish for some sweet sweet romance too this Christmas. Wink. :D

No comments: