I heard that there are already wireless digital cameras out there. Digital cameras that do away with cables if you want to download to a computer. In fact, it does away with the computer too if you so prefer. You can upload your photos to photo-sharing sites directly. The software and wi-fi hardware is built into the camera so its very handy. I heard that Kodak and Canon have units out already.
I remember that two years ago, on a trip to Sumilon, I wished that they could invent wireless cameras so that photo-sharing could be a breeze. And now two years later, my wish has become reality. But actually, not quite.
I should have been more specific. When I said wireless, I meant Bluetooth. So that we can share pictures between cameras. So that if someone took a shot that I like, she could transfer it directly to my camera. No more waiting to be in range of wi-fi networks. No more downloading from photo-sharing sites that need resizing of pictures.
Of course, we have Bluetooth camera phones now. But that's not what we generally use to take those awesome, for posterity's sake vacation pictures right?
But somehow, I don't think it will take another two years to come up with a Bluetooth digital cam. Maybe right this minute, some software and hardware engineers are putting the finishing touches. They might even be Filipino. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment