It's been raining since the weekend. One day it rained for 24 hours straight. It looks like its dusk even at high noon. I normally like rain. I mean I could be persuaded to go out when its pouring outside, but not when its blazing hot. And my most favorite sound in the whole wide world is the sound of raindrops pitter-pattering on a tin roof. But this is too much even for me. I haven't seen the sun in quite a while. And while you just want to cozy up in bed in this perfect bed weather, the brownouts take care of that. And I do not fancy reading by the light of a flickering candle.
Good thing I am not prone to emoting during rainy weather. Sa Bisaya pa, di ko kahinumdum sa akong mga utang. :D
But I pity those who sustained some damage during typhoon Lando. It's really dark and gloomy for them now. I hope that the sun comes out soon. Much as I love the rain, I think its time for some sunshine already.
2 comments:
I am reminded of the poem you wrote about rain before. =D
thanks for dropping by dustine. :) bitaw, fave sad nako ang rain as a topic for my poems. :D
Post a Comment