Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas came early this year

Nagdilang anghel pala ako when I said in my previous post (read here) that I would have a lot of things to look forward to. My sister's balikbayan box came today and now we are drowning in all things stateside. I have a feeling we going to be eating Spam until Valentine's Day. :D What is it with Spam and balikbayan boxes? :D

I saw a few familiar items that I used to eat. I love Triscuit crackers. And I haven't found any here. Or maybe I haven't been looking enough. Buti naman my sister thought of including it even though I did not ask it of her. No jellybeans though. Sigh. When I went to Duty-Free, I did not like the looks of their jellybeans there. But maybe Metro Gaisano carries them now. With the dollar going down, maybe they went on an import frenzy this Christmas.

My sister said that she went on another shopping spree for us during the Black Friday sales. Ang dami daw nya pinamili for us. More things to look forward to. Wee!!! Thanks sis! Mwah!!!

No comments: