Saturday, November 03, 2007

Full Day

Today was a very tiring day. First thing in the morning we had to discharge my lola from the hospital and find an ambulance that was willing to carry her back to our hometown. Most ambulance's policies is to carry patients INTO the hospital. Not out of it. We had to call on a few connections just to be able to borrow an ambulance. It helps to have friends (my mom's actually) in relevant places.

My lola is 94 years old and was recently bedridden so we wanted her to be as comfortable as possible when going back home. So an ambulance it was. I hope that she's now settled and comfortable back in the province.

Then my mom and I had a quick lunch at our house and proceeded to do other errands. Errands as in a haircut, pedicures and manicures and some shopping. I wanted to just stay home since I was having cramps but the prospect of having a beauty day roused me enough to get dressed and go out. Truly vanity knows no pain. We also went to anticipated mass na rin as we were in time for the church service.

So I'm feeling really tired now, having started my day quite early. But its a good kind of tired. And I have the whole day free tomorrow so its all good.

No comments: